Tourism in Camargue : nature, traditions and sport
Stay at Logis Nîmotel Nimes and enjoy the many facets of the Camargue.
By feet, on horseback or by barge, discover the Camargue Regional Nature Park and its unique landscapes. Follow the trails of the bird park Pont de Gau,watch flamingos fly, walk on the vast Espiguette beach or dive into the marine world of seaquarium Grau du Roi
Make a full of culture: walk the ramparts of Aigues-Mortes, discover the Saint-Gilles Abbey, visit the saline of Midi or go to the source of the Perrier mineral water.
Attend Camargue races, admire the cowboys’ clothes or discover the gypsy traditions.
Enjoy the seaside and numerous sporting activities: waterskiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, sailing, fishing, scuba diving at Grau du Roi or La Grande Motte.
To plan your activities in Camargue, here are some indications:
- From the hotel to the Saint Gilles Abbey: 12 km
- From the hotel to Perrier source: 15 km
- From the hotel to Aigues-Mortes : 35 km
- From the hotel to Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer : 52 km
- From the hotel to the pond of Vaccarès : 36km
- From the hotel to the Seaquarium of Grau du Roi : 40km
- From the hotel to the natural regional park of Camargue : 52km
After a beautiful day in Camargue, enjoy the equipment of the hotel and the swimming pool.
Visit of the city of Arles : culture and traditions
The Nîmotel hotel is at less than a half-an-hour from Arles :
- Plunge into the world of Arles Antique Museum
- Discover the amphitheater of Arles
- Participate in the Easter Feria and rice Feria
- Have a walk in the footsteps of Van Gogh and Picasso
- Have a walk in Arles : from the Baths of Constantine to the church of Saint Trophimus, gardens of the Montmajour Abbey, the place of the town hall in the ancient theater.
The Nîmotel is a three-star hotel ideal for sightseeing and visiting Arles and Provence.