From Nîmes to Cevennes : tourism and discovery
As part of a tour in the South of France, the hotel Nîmotel presents a major asset. It is equidistant from the Baux de Provence and Cévennes Park.
Visit the Cevennes with a group or with family
From Nîmotel, you can go on excursions in the Cevennes valleys, following in the footsteps of the Huguenots and the camisards at the museum of the desert, or descend into the depths of the witness-mine in Ales.
The steam train of Cevennes and the bamboo garden of Prafrance are both highly appreciated by the tourists:
- the little train of the Cevennes transports you to a timeless journey from Anduze station to Saint Jean du Gard: you walk through unspoiled landscapes, cross the worth and admire the Gardon river
- the Prafrance bamboo garden is a wonderful place where you will discover endless bamboo, the largest ginkgo biloba of France and amazing plants came from all over the world.
Here are some indications to help you to organize your trip to Cevennes
- From the hotel to thegorges of Gardon : 17 km
- From the hotel to Anduze : 47 km
- From the hotel to the museum of the desert : 47 km
- From the hotel to Alès: 47 km
Situate the hotel to organize your tourist stay
Organize your tour in Cévennes, in Nîmes, in Camargue in Provence