At the Hotel Nimotel, the South of France at your fingertips
Visit the South and relax at the ***Hotel Nimotel
The Logis Nîmotel is a 3-star hotel ideally located to shine in the South of France.
In Nîmes, a city steeped in history, between the Camargue, Provence and the Cévennes, take advantage of all the riches of the South: markets, flea markets, parks, Roman monuments, museums ... as well as swimming pool, pétanque and relaxation at Logis Nimotel after your discovery day.
At the gates of the Nimotel, discover a rich region and a whole art of living! Many remarkable natural sites of major tourist, historical and cultural interest are available to you as well as a good number of sports and fun activities to share with family or friends.
Among the essentials:
- Nîmes: A city with many facets, Nîmes reveals a rich personality, the fruit of its varied origins: sometimes Roman, Hispanic, the Camargue, the Cévennes, Languedoc and Provençe. If it is certainly traditional and historical with its 2000 years of Roman history, it nonetheless remains contemporian and dynamic, well anchored in its time ...
- The Pont du Gard (Roman period, listed as World Heritage by UNESCO), the city of Uzès and its national stud farm
- The Camargue natural park and its capital, the Sainte-Marie de la Mer, and the ornithological park of the Pont de Gau
- The Bambouseraie d´Anduze, the Cévennes natural park,
- The parks of Provence including the eagles of Beaucaire, the national stud farm of Uzès, Arles, the Roman aqueduct of Bellegarde, the perched village of Baux de Provence, Avignon and its palace of the popes, and all the villages which make the reputation of Provence, its art of living, its traditions and delicious flavors revealed by its colorful markets ...
Among the essential activities:
A few minutes away, the Aquatropic water park and the Nemausa Olympic swimming pool;
tennis, mini-golf, tree climbing, gym, bowling and cinema are easily accessible;
A little further away, the Haribo museum (in Uzès), the Montpellier aquarium 29 km away (Mare Nostrum), the Grau du Roi Seaquarium 40 km away, the La Bouscarrasse aquatic park, the Cévennes steam train and the Amazonia Park will delight young and old explorers.
Many sporting activities are also available to you: Hikes in the Cévennes through Causses and valleys, walks in the Camargue on foot, by bike, on horseback or by barge and many water activities by the sea!
The +: A team experienced in organizing tailor-made group tours thanks to our local guides who know the region like their backs.